Thursday, September 4, 2008

No shots for Addie

Well, We've got a 10 pound little girl now! She is just getting so big! We saw the doctor today and she is 10 pounds and 22 1/2 inches long! She did not receive any of the immunizations because they won't start them until after her heart surgery. So no shots until December or January...she will get an RSV shot that will help her to prevent getting RSV this winter and if she does, it will help so it is not as bad. Only certain babies qualify, and due to her heart condition, she qualifies to receive it! She has reached all of the 2 month milestones so that is good! Dr. Fox said she looks great and seems to be doing great as well.

A friend treated me to lunch for my birthday (thanks Sarah!) and Addie is starting to get back to her normal schedule. I got started on my long list of to do's today so that felt good to get more things crossed off and I got to enjoy a nice nap on this cold and rainy day! I've got some pics on my camera to get uploaded, so I'll let you know when I get that done!

No comments:

Post a Comment