Thursday, April 7, 2011

Help bring Sister home!

Let the fundraising begin! =) As Zac and I were praying about bringing this little girl home, we knew there was no way we could afford to do this. When it's all said and done we'll be needing a little over $15K to bring our little girl home. But we know that we serve an awesome God. He will provide all our needs during this time. If you feel led, feel free to click the Chipin on the sidebar and be the first to contribute. Thank you!


"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know, and holds us responsible to act." Prov. 24:1

3 comments:

  1. Erin, I hope you get funded soon. to bring your precious baby home.. Just spoke to Yolanda Huber and gave her a great idea how to get funded.. I will do all in my part by posting on FB with my friends.. Good Luck Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome!

    You might know, but we brought home our sweet girl from EE in Dec! Let me know if I can anything to help :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there... long time no chat! Congrats on the new one!! So excited for you guys. We're big fans of Miss Dashlyn (Julie's--comment above) and we love when a family get the chance to bring another sweet one home to a loving family!

    Drop me an email and we'll chat eyes, too...braskasmom atgmail dot com

    ReplyDelete