Friday, October 10, 2008

Get it Down #10

We made it back to my parents this afternoon. Addie slept the whole way, which makes the drive very nice and Zac and I can chat and catch up on life. We got to my parents house and ate some dinner and let grandma enjoy Addie for a bit and then headed over to Zac's grandma Ruth's house to see his dad and step mom (they are in town from Reno, NV). They, of course, just thought Addie was precious and Addie was so alert and talking to them. It was great.

Tomorrow we're going to go to the apple orchard and just do some relaxing, probably go ride in the combine with my dad for awhile. They're picking beans, which is not as fun as picking corn, but oh well. It's still a good time riding in the combine with my daddy. I love it! Can't wait until next fall when I can take Addie with me to ride.

So I've been a mommy to a beautiful little girl with Down syndrome. Do you have any questions for me? What would you like to hear about? If you are reading this, who are you and how did you come to this blog? I know we have a lot of family and friends reading this blog....you can do a post without having a blogger account, just click annonymous and you're good to go..but of course, tell me who you are and how you came to reading the blog!

6 comments:

  1. I'm Renee and my daughter Kennedy has Down syndrome, too. I'm pretty sure you came to my blog first! :o) If not, I found you through another blog about Ds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My younger son Luke, age 4, has DS. My friend's sister is in Mops with you (Karoline). I live in AZ but we are moving to Iowa soon. I'll be praying for you guys as you prepare for Adelynn's heart surgery!
    http://mitchandsquish.blogspot.com
    http://anomalyland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm no one exciting just your college mommy. I just have to keep track of my kids and their kids! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog through our blog visit. lol And like to come by and check on your baby girl. I just wished we lived close by so I could snuggle her! Tarenne would love it too.

    It sounds like you are going to have a lovely weekend!

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! I found your blog after you found mine (most likely through renee's or another t21 mom blog)....I've enjoyed hearing about your sweet little one and the beginning of your journey. swing over to my blog when you have time, I've nominated yours for an award :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Erin,
    Thanks for coming by our blogs! We're honored to be on your blogroll. I need to update mine SO SO badly!!

    I need to take time to go back through your story, but for now it's time for PT. Oh, and Braska will be 2 next month, since you'd asked. :o)

    ReplyDelete