Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Seriously?!?

Yesterday Zac woke up with a scratchy throat and sinus yuckies.....last night he was feeling better so we were hoping it was just allergies. Not so the case today. Sore throat, runny nose, coughing, congested, oh yeah, full blown cold/sinus infection.....seriously, can't we just get a break! AAHH.

I had been sleeping in the nursery last week to make sure Addie is doing OK in her own crib. I was planning on getting the twin bed moved out of the nursery and me sleeping back in my own bed but now that's not going to happen. I've been sleeping in the nursery to stay clear of Zac and his germs. This stinks. Zac and I have never been under the same roof in separate beds since we've been married. This is not fun.

Hopefully Addie and I will remain healthy even though Zac is not. And you know men don't handle being sick very well, so not only am I taking care of baby #1, but am now taking care of a baby #2 (that being Zac). Love you honey. =)....

I really, really just want this surgery to happen, and so I can quit worrying about germs!

1 comment:

  1. I really hope that Zac gets better very soon! Not a good time for this!

    ReplyDelete