Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wordless Wednesday......er....Tuesday....what day is it???

Addie is doing good this afternoon...and she has found her voice again! I missed it so much! She also has started smiling at all of us again..but you can tell in the video that Grandma has been the one that stays with her when she is getting poked and prodded, and I have been leaving when it's too much for me...I guess she remembers that. Grandma = bad. Poor grandma.
I guess she is quick to forgive as she is sitting here rocking with grandma and seems pretty happy.

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet video! Need to find a tissue now. :) Addie is such a sweet heart. She looks great. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like she is doing really well! Go Addie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had a chance to comment lately, but I have been reading the updates and praying for a smooth recovery. So glad everything is going so well with that. What a sweet video to hear her babbling away and what a difference from seeing her with all the tubes and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Addie is so beautiful. I really just can't imagine what all you've been thru. Still praying for you all! Love the video :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm praying for you this morning! It was great to read through your posts and get an update...LeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! I love this video! That face is just great!

    ReplyDelete